Membership in the Society is open to anyone with an interest in the Town of Aurora, and specifically the richness of its history. The Aurora Historical Society is unique as it is one of the very few societies in Ontario that owns and operates a historical building, Hillary House, which has earned the distinction of being named a National Historic Site.
Join us and participate in preserving and promoting our community heritage! Membership Form 2017
- Free admission to Hillary House National Historic Site PLUS five guest passes per year. Bring a friend or give a pass to someone you know!
- Opportunity to attend private Members Only exhibit previews
- Enjoy a discount on ticketed events
- Vote on issues raised at the Annual General Meeting
- Opportunities to volunteer at various programs and events
- Meet and socialize with others who are interested in local heritage
- Receive The Attic, our quarterly AHS publication
- Receive regular updates
|Student||$10.00 Per Year|
|Individual||$20.00 Per Year|
|Corporate||$75.00 Per Year|
|Family||$35.00 Per Year|
|Life Membership||One Time Payment of $200.00|
Become a member today: Membership Form 2017
- Please Make All Cheques Payable to the Aurora Historical Society.
- We can also accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express at our office or over the phone.
- Corporate Membership – any organization or body may become a Corporate Member on paying the annual fee. Each such Corporate Member shall be entitled to appoint one voting delegate to meetings of the Society. Corporate Membership includes a maximum of up to five members.
- Family Membership – includes four people.
- Student Membership – any student may become a student member on payment of the annual fee and join as a non-voting member.
- Complimentary Members shall not be entitled to vote or hold office unless holding some other form of membership within the Society.